>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

offshore bank account

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Czy korzystał ktoś z takiej opcji przy grze u buka? tzn. zakładał sobie konto na Belize albo w Szwajcarii i w ten sposób gromadził kapitał? Nie chodzi mi o bezpłatne konta. Bezpłatne offshore bank account to ja mam w revolucie, jetonie, advcash czy ecopayz, bo działają na takiej samej zasadzie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offshore_bank

Ci z panamagates chyba korzystali z takich kont xD też bym chciał xD mam pełno spersonalizowanych reklam i google robi dla mnie xD

Can I open a bank account in the Cayman Islands as a non-resident?
Yes it is possible to open an account as a non-resident but it is likely that it will be required that you provide income statements, tax returns and a few other documents, not to mention you will be restricted on how your accounts are used and funds going in may be limited as well. It is best to contact the individual bank to find out details either via email or starting a conversation via phone with one of their relationship managers.

Ciekawi mnie to czy da się to ugryźć w ten sposób, że dochody to zyski z bukmacherki?
Post automatycznie złączony:

Setting an offshore account in the Cayman Islands (or in any other foreign country for that matter) is legal unless you are planning tax evasion. Note that offshore banking is also not tax exempt. Make sure you understand the regulations as there's only a slight difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

znam tą subtelną różnice hehe

kombajn 178,3K

kombajn

Użytkownik
Ostatnia edycja:
P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Jak opodatkowane to chyba jak najbardziej, jak nie, to po co wywoływać wilka z lasu?
po to jest offshore, żeby podatków nie płacić :) nie ma tam nic o podatkach w Curacao a w takich chce grać. Druga sprawa... podatki w tych krajach obowiązują jak się gra będąc w tych krajach fizycznie... jak nie to ja muszę w PL płacić... Ja tylko pytam czy ktoś tego używał i czy to ma rację bytu :)
Post automatycznie złączony:

aaa jedyną opcją, żeby to obejść może być "wiza cyfrowego nomada" ale nie każdy kraj to oferuje i nie wiem czy pozwala ona na grę u buka i ominięcie tak tego.

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Hello,

I am writing you this email to bring to your notice that you have a
high-priority package with us, and we want to know when you will be
available to receive it. Kindly reply back to us as soon as you receive
this message.

Regards,

Mr.Patrick Clackson
Head Of Information Team
RoyalLink Cargo
And Logistics Company

ja - ok i am at home, what now?

oni:

Date: 1/08/2023

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for responding back to our email. You have a certified cashier cheque of £500,000.00 British Pounds = $623,514.00 US Dollars received from Joe and Jess Thwaite Foundation. However, it is not really our official duty to explain to you the origin of the grant from the above named charity foundation, but we deemed it reasonable to explain it to you as requested by the foundation.

Joe and Jess Thwaite decided to do a u-turn on their pledge to keep their £184million win a secret - and announced the news by picking individuals through online-email selection for a charity donation to change lives of fewer individuals as their capacity could carry them.

Your email was selected among others through the random online-email selection sent out. Joe and Jess Thwaite were just occasional EuroMillions players when they hit the jackpot back in May 10 2022, report the Gloucester Evening News. But after enjoying their incredible wealth in secret, they soon decided the time was right to share with others either near or far as long as your email address is selected by the system

The couple, from Cheltenham won the life-changing amount when Joe, 49, is a communications sales engineer from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, and Jess, 44, is a hairdresser and runs a salon with her sister. See news link for more details ( https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/20517668/euromillions-winners-thwaites-big-move/ ) about the couple.

Kindly send us your full name, your home/delivery address, city and phone number to enable us complete the registration and delivery process of your donation check parcel for safe delivery through our logistic service available to you.

ja:

but they are outsite europen union :/ what with taxes in this case? i dont have money to pay such taxes :(

oni:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for responding back to our email. The cheque is an international cheque which allows you to deposit it with any bank in the world and the tax will be deducted cheque before they credit the balance to your account.

ja:

wow thats great! bur how to open an international bank account? :/

oni:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for responding back to our email. However, you have two options;

Option 1: We either assist you to open an international offshore bank account here and have the cheque deposited in the account for cashing and transfer to you.

Option 2: We either ship the cheque to you, you deposit it with your bank for cashing.

Either way is a good option for you to chose.

ja:

ok let me know when you will open an offschore account for me! and in what bank? what country? I have read that when you want to open an offschore bank account you need to prove this is not for tax evasion :/ so they will check the tax evasion :(

oni:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for responding back to our email. the account can be opened as soon as you indicate your readiness. The name of the bank i will recommend if AK bank here in Istanbul-Turkey.

It is a safe bank and will assist you with everything you may need. One of the good things about the bank is that you will have internet banking access to the account which allows you to make transfers bit by bit, you can keep the account running. You will also have an ATM card that you can use to withdraw and shop online. You do not need to worry about the tax because you do not have to pay except you transfer all amount to your account in your country

xd kto jak nie scam ma lepsze informacje o oszustwach? xD

ale chyba się nie da, bo po tym emailu nie odpisują:

"
impossible :(

"Any overseas citizen established in Turkey and with a valid foreign identity number (YKN) in the country can open a bank account with no restrictions. A copy of the passport, the Turkish tax number, the bank forms and a utility bill will be necessary when opening a bank account." :( i cannot open offshore bank account in Turkey :( "

xD fajna zabawa, raz zakończyłem rozmowę "Masz nagie fotki Twojej żony? Jak nie to chcesz?" xD nazwał mnie głupcem xD ale coś w tej Turcji musi być :unsure:

edit:

Dear Esteemed Customer;

Turkey is a good country to open an offshore account, we have done that for several customers who needed our help and the account doesn't require much, all you need is a copy of your passport, utility bill receipt, and account opening fee and that is it.However, the choice is all yours, whatever you chose to do we are here to assist you.

dobra, ale to już sprawdzę sam kiedyś xD

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry Bottom